The Clothing Show is Canada’s largest vintage and new independent designer show. For over 33 years The Clothing Show has been serving up a delicious mix of unmistakably inventive local “must have” lines of apparel & accessories. Catch runway shows throughout the weekend, featuring local designers.
Shop from more than 300 booths from the Local Canadian Designer, Streetwear, Vintage and Sample Sales Sections and find a vast selection to suit anyone's fancy. Whatever your delight, The Clothing Show is the one stop, full weekend shopping experience for everyone!
Check out the Century of Fashion display in the Vintage section. Collectors bring out their best museum quality pieces to produce the most historically accurate depiction of each decade in the 20th century.
The Clothing Show happens each spring & fall now at the Queen Elizabeth Building, Exhibition Place.
- Get tickets in advance here
- To see a full list of vendors, click here
- Have a question? Check our FAQ page
- For directions on how to get to The Clothing Show, click here
- To learn more about our shopping spree & other great promotions, click here
- For information on participating in upcoming shows, click here